Amazon Alexa Skill Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in our Amazon Alexa Radio Skills, please take a moment to read through the following to understand the terms of service.
- There will be no setup charge for design, development, publishing (except re-publishing) or hosting costs. All of these costs are included in the currently displayed monthly charges for the ‘Alexa Radio Skill’ service.
- Audio streams (up to 2) may be updated at any time via our control panel.
- Direct links to your Alexa Radio Skill will be provided to the customer once the Skill is live.
- Alexa Skills will be developed as per the demo Skills located here and here and will be launched using a standard ‘Alexa, play <your stations name>’ or ‘Alexa, open <your stations name>’.
- Logos will be supplied by the customer as part of the setup process.
- Skills must be installed on listeners compatible device before Alexa will respond to the skill.
- The customer will provide the necessary information requested in a timely manner, information includes mandatory images and information to be submitted to the Amazon Skill Store. Failure to supply this information in a timely manner will lead to delays in publishing the Skill to the Amazon stores.
- Amazon are likely to take up to 3 working days to publish Skills, Location Webradio Streaming cannot influence the time it takes for Skills to be approved by Amazon.
- The Amazon Skills will be published under the Location Webradio Streaming developer licenses. Source code or builds will not be released at any stage.
- Skills are published, hosted and maintained by Location Webradio Streaming while a monthly subscription is active. If a monthly subscription is cancelled, the Skills may be unpublished at any time at the end of the billing period. If a Skill is disabled/removed, a republishing fee will be charged.
- Skill names and invocation names (how you command Alexa to respond) cannot be updated once the Skill has been submitted.
- The Skills are compatible with Alexa-enabled Amazon devices, other devices are not currently supported.
- Location Webradio Streaming will ensure that sufficient precautions are taken to ensure platform availability to support the Skill usage for its customers and will provide service credits for any downtime of its own platform (this does not include third party outages). Credits will never exceed the monthly equivalent of the service paid.
- Location Webradio Streaming will publish Skills to the Amazon Skill store within 48 hours (2 working days) of receiving the order and details.
- Location Webradio Streaming will provide a refund if the Skill is not successfully published to the Amazon Skill Store ONLY if it is due to an issue with the functionality of the Skill itself. This does NOT include issues with customers streams, content, missing or incomplete information submitted which could lead to the Skill being rejected. Location Webradio Streaming will not publish Skills until all information and details requested here are submitted in their entirety.
- Alexa Skills are currently available to devices set to the region EN-GB, EN-US, EN-AU and EN-CA (all English speaking regions). More will be supported soon.
- We will provide the mandatory commands as required by Amazon such as (‘Alexa, stop’ and ‘Alexa, Volume Up/Down’).
- Service provided by Location Webradio Streaming as autopo.st reseller.